DJL-12 Automatic Tablet Capsule Counting MachineInstruction and features:
The counting machine adopts the most advanced electronic counting technology that is high dust resistant, is used to counting tablets, capsules, pills size ranges from 3mm~22mm and filling into bottles, vials, boxes, sachets after counting. This machine is fully conforming to GMP requirements. It is widely used in the industries such as pharmacy, food, chemical engineering, etc., and it is especially suitable for research institutes, hospitals, small-scale pharmaceutical factories, health product factories and so on.Product Prameters:
1. Strong compatibility, high accuracy, wide applicable range and adopting the dust-resistance photoelectric detection technology. It is realizing the counting and split charging for the tablet including the shaped tablet, hard capsule, soft capsule ( transparent and nontransparent) and pill.
2. Oscillatory type material loading, without damaging the drugs;
3. High intellectualization, multi detection and alarming control functions like never missing the count for vials, self-check against failure;
4. Smart structure, stability, replacing parts infrequently, small occupation area, low cost;
5. Convenience in replacing the variety, automatic rise and fall, convenient and fast disassembly without any tools;
6. Chinese-display control panel, storing the parameters of 10-20 varieties, particular convenience in adjustment and use;
7. Full automatic operation, intelligent joint control between the last and next processes, perfect coordination, without person attendance, saving the labor;
8. Low price, particularly suitable for the manufacturers of small batch and many varieties;
9. Control chip is the original imported from USA, and the photoelectric sensing element is introduced from Taiwan.
|Applicable||00-5# capsules, soft gels, φ5.5-12 normal tablets, special shape tablets, coating tablets,φ3-12 pearls|
|Working range||adjustable from 1-9999 per bottle|
|Remarks||Capacity is subject to the type and size of the bottle and tablet, as well as the quantity filled per bottle *BPM=Bottles per minute|